( click here for the wall of text!Collapse )
- Sitting:Canada, Toronto
- Feeling: energetic
of course.. big scary world out there.. scary to think for yourself, better someone else do it for you.....
I will tell them what to think
what will you tell them to think?
"think for yourself"
Video from Breakfast Television from April 11.
Write-up with a small mention of me.
The runway show (part of it).
Nice shots of the runway show
A small selection of the runway show.
The runway girls. (click for bigger)
Behind the Scenes Facebook Album (also, there is the Wall Photos album that the coordinator was posting cell pics to)
A whole slew of posts went up on their Facebook Page.
Blog post. I'm by the door, in the red and white with the big feathery hat. Photographer just happened to catch me giving myself a backrub.
This post contains pictures of yours truly. I'm the one wearing the carpet ;D
And, finally, the video! I'm at 0.36-0.39 and 3.17.
3.14159: to 5 decimal places, because I round to tenths or hundredths after calculation, so using 5 after gives me an answer in the accuracy I like. Other than that, I don't see a need to memorise pi.
- Feeling: blank
The shaming room awaits.
MAKE SURE TO CLICK HERE TO SEE THE REST OF THE SERIES. The strip above is NOT the only one!
- Feeling: aggravated
ACTA in a Nutshell –
What is ACTA? ACTA is the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement. A new intellectual property enforcement treaty being negotiated by the United States, the European Community, Switzerland, and Japan, with Australia, the Republic of Korea, New Zealand, Mexico, Jordan, Morocco, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, and Canada recently announcing that they will join in as well.
Why should you care about ACTA? Initial reports indicate that the treaty will have a very broad scope and will involve new tools targeting “Internet distribution and information technology.”
What is the goal of ACTA? Reportedly the goal is to create new legal standards of intellectual property enforcement, as well as increased international cooperation, an example of which would be an increase in information sharing between signatory countries’ law enforcement agencies.
Essential ACTA Resources -
- Read more about ACTA here: ACTA Fact Sheet
- Read the authentic version of the ACTA text as of 15 April 2011, as finalized by participating countries here: ACTA Finalized Text
- Follow the history of the treaty’s formation here: ACTA history
- Read letters from U.S. Senator Ron Wyden wherein he challenges the constitutionality of ACTA: Letter 1 | Letter 2 | Read the Administration’s Response to Wyden’s First Letter here: Response
- Watch a short informative video on ACTA: ACTA Video
- Watch a lulzy video on ACTA: Lulzy Video
Say NO to ACTA. It is essential to spread awareness and get the word out on ACTA.Via Tumblr
Am I cool?
How about rating my coolness on a scale? (10 is SUPER COOL)
Which of these things make me cool?
Am I your friend because I'm cool?
What kind of each? I'm scared of neither, but I can tell you I'd rather have snakes crawl on me than spiders. If it's cobras vs tiny spiders, I'd rather have spiders (tiny spiders are scared of me!). If it's black widows vs garter snakes, I'll take garter snakes.
Work is just busy. We have a HUGE paint sale so I've been fairly exhausted.
Managed to get a $40 Rock Band drum kit, game for $20, Track Pack 2 for $10, Rock Band for $5, Metal Track Pack for $3. Dmitri and I are now VERY entertained. Sweating our nuts off.
What else? OH. I read all your LJ entries, I really do; I just rarely reply because I often don't know what to say. Some of you are back in school and that's AWESOME, some of you have started new jobs and that's awesome, too! A couple of you have hit some hard times, and, while it sucks, it will pass; perseverance.
I still love my flat iron.
- Thu, 18:23: i dont give a single fuck how old your mother is, i do not tolerate being treated like shit. her cane is also no consequence
- Thu, 18:24: all im saying is: i am a human beinng, treat me that way or i will give you attitude
- Thu, 22:23: RT @NatGeo: Is this dino-era mammal the mother of us all? http://t.co/lnQhT5Q
- Wed, 18:20: let out a huge burp. turned around to see an elderly woman. apologised. will not be the last time i belch at work
- Wed, 20:59: 25 fucking minutes with a womann for her to finally tell me to SHOP FOR HER. FUCK YOU I MAKE MINIMUM WAGE
- Wed, 20:59: idgaf you're showing the apt tomorrow MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE PAINTED EARLIER FUCKNUT
- Wed, 21:26: this storm is awesome!
- Thu, 09:07: Read my response to "Do you believe in karma?": http://t.co/JSoYLFE
- Thu, 10:22: RT @McD_Canada: #Storms last night in #Toronto were crazy. You can barely see skyline in the background of this photo http://t.co/F8a7EE ...
- Thu, 11:10: RT @Kurt_Vonnegut: If I should ever die, God forbid, I hope you will say, “Kurt is up in heaven now.” That's my favorite joke.
- Tue, 18:50: @cuntymouth remind me to look up this really sappy song called JOANNA bc i hear it everday at work and lol
- Tue, 20:15: @cuntymouth lol and it's old and shit, right? i lol when it comes on :$
- Tue, 22:15: I was up a ladder at work during the quake. :(
- Wed, 10:21: Apparently I have 150 Google + invitations to send out. I do not know 150 more people that will want to use it, so this … http://j.mp/reNeKQ
Tell your friends! I'll pretty much add everyone that comments, too, because why not.
OOH OR you can click this link that I just found :D
- Mon, 12:32: RT @CP24: Jack Layton has shared some last words of wisdom with Canadians. Here is the letter, written days before he died. http://t.co ...
- Mon, 15:05: @cunntymouth gave me your gd bleeding. FUCE YOU
- Mon, 18:18: fucking FUCK I hate bleeding. and one of my ears is plugged, which is terrible. this day doesn't end.
- Mon, 21:10: i wish managem.ent would fucking back me up onn shit
- Tue, 10:20: http://t.co/x5zRzEf what the FUCK, lady? Been pent-up too long and couldn't wait to rip into a man who JUST DIED? They DAY OF, no less.
- Tue, 11:04: Read my response to "What's one hair product you couldn't live without?": http://t.co/6aAjad2
- Tue, 11:10: I NEED MORE FOLLOWERS (because I only have 4) http://t.co/GMPNC34
- animals: bear
- animals: birds
- animals: cats
- animals: crabs
- animals: fish
- animals: lizards
- animals: other
- c-rex superior
- compusaurus rex
- crafty girl
- fucking goddamn shit
- hair hair hair
- msn convos
- niagara falls
- poll dancer
- project 36fail
- sims 2
- the curse
- tv star
- work: big al's
- work: canadian tire
- work: casino
- work: cme
- work: doogan's
- work: interviews
- work: petcetera
- work: rutherford
- work: surplus/diesel
- work: tim horton's
- writer's block
- GUYS GUYS GUYS [+0]
- in which TV STAR [+4]
- in which I am hilarious AGAIN [+0]
- Original Wedding Soiree April 15 [+0]
- Writer's Block: National Pi Day [+2]
- The shaming room [+1]
- Writer's Block: Pros and Cons [+0]
- Writer's Block: Tossing and Turning [+0]
- The fiasco continues [+0]
- COOL! [+3]
- Writer's Block: Between a rock and a hard place [+0]
- Writer's Block: 9/11 [+2]
- ~no title~ [+4]
- My tweets [+0]
- My tweets [+0]
- My tweets [+0]
- My tweets [+0]
- My tweets [+2]
- G+ Invites [+0]
- My tweets [+0]