- Thu, 12:21: @materiagirl yeah POWER! lol i said it wrong at the store, too. it just doesnt stick in my mind haha
- Thu, 12:23: @materiagirl mine is a 10yo piece of $20 garbage
- Thu, 12:27: @materiagirl oooh nice! i will straighten my hair tonight or tomorrow and post results, ok? my hiar's fine and wavy and i think that's y
- Thu, 12:29: lol answring tweets about hair appliances while i get together 20 fucking gallons of paint #lolworking
- Thu, 15:15: just wanna go home and play with my flatiron. maybe straighten my eyeballs or sth
- Thu, 21:17: busy goddamn day tomorrow....bay, walmart, bank, shower, sleep, plaaaaaaann
- Thu, 22:07: Straightened the BF's hair with the new toy. Um, it works AMAZING. His hair is SUPER PRETTY right now. Tomorrow, shopping for a hair clip.
- Thu, 22:35: This seriously took me FIVE MINUTES to do, without a mirror! Thank you, Power IQ! http://t.co/BWHNFFt http://t.co/rdiiz7Q
- Thu, 22:37: Um, don't think the pic works on that last one, so here's a working one. Seriously, FIVE MINUTES with the new toy. http://twitpic.com/64nibg
- Thu, 22:42: Now that I can straighten my hair properly, I need to learn how to STYLE it haha oops (seriously, I need an updo for Saturday)
- Thu, 13:55: not even 19L of gas for $25. fuck you GTA
- Thu, 17:21: HAIRCUT IS A SUCCESS. But the flatironing ruins it
- Thu, 17:21: RT @funnyoneliners: I do have washboard abs. They just happen to have a little laundry on them at the moment.
- Thu, 17:22: RT @SarahKSilverman: CONFRONTATIONS I'LL NEVER HAVE & THE ONES I HAVE INSTEAD -Title of the book I'll never write (& the tweet I wrote i ...
- Thu, 17:29: ALSO: new keyboard and mouse!
- Thu, 17:43: http://t.co/vSaJG9f NEW HAIR. Looks a lot like the old hair, but shorter. This cut is 5 months overdue. Thoughts?
- Thu, 18:02: RT @IntriguingFacts: #IntriguingFacts The age of a whale can be determined by counting the layers of its earwax growth.
- Thu, 18:18: GUYS COME HANG OUT WITH ME ON GOOGLE http://t.co/NmCjKML
- Thu, 18:37: RT @oldmansearch: tv channel about beef
- Thu, 18:38: RT @IntriguingFacts: #IntriguingFacts Buckingham Palace guards wear those big furry hats, made from Canadian bearskin, as a prize.
- 11:28 i'm so fierce, i use lower case letter when solving word puzzles. the world cannot handle me #
- 12:11 "slid" is suck an incredibly awkward word. say it twice in a row, you'll get it #
- 13:59 looks like i am going to sally's for remover and pro-grade light copper dye, if i want this colour to stay #
- 15:52 lol there was a rabbi walking down the street in full gear. do i feel bad or not for yelling PIIIIIIIMMMMMP with my windows shut? #
- 16:22 @harlequeen eeeewwww and that is precisely why i will never work in an office again. i never fake nice #
- 17:07 i love when we think we have an early day and then we still end up having to drive rush hour traffic. ugh toronto #
- 17:19 hmmmm one of my lower teeth is loose.... #
- 17:24 :( my tummy has a sad #
- 17:29 @harlequeen this is the first day in nearly a week that i haven't had that temperature #
- 17:30 WHY DO PEOPLE USE THOSE RETRACTIBLE LEASHES THE POINT OF A LEASH IS TO CONTROL THE DOG #
- 19:40 There's a difference tumblr.com/xred34rwo #
- 21:49 @harlequeen I want to see it SO BAD #
- 23:33 Photo: (via lovegifs) ASSHOLE! SLUT! tumblr.com/xred3l9pw #
- 23:41 Photo: (via fuckyeahsupereffective) Are you telling me I need to replay this so I can see for myself that he... tumblr.com/xred3lw23 #
- 23:52 ♥ Less Talk More Rokk by Freezepop #lastfm: bit.ly/2Aoput amazon: amzn.to/QdcPa #
- 00:04 My cat knows the best way to get me to feed him: he pretends to chew my PC wires. #
- 00:14 bill kaulitz, I still want your hair #
- 01:04 as much as i love having my hair cover most of my back, i can't handle 5" of split ends and 1" of roots. #changeitup #
- 15:31 @cuntymouth Just remember: I am most beautiful, you are just "best value" #
- 16:29 @cuntymouth your desk sells for $170 here #
ps should I cut my hair? i am afraid to get it that short....but it looks so cute and fun :D
Image takes you to my 365 album.
The snow was incredibly sticky, so perfect for snowballs I didn't have time to throw before I left for my interview.
And, also, because I am incredibly vain and extremely pleased with the extra trim I gave myself (in the shower so I could rinse away the little hairs :D), a picture of the FINAL RELEASE of my haircut......lulz. ok so I'm really proud of myself ok
Oh, also, my job interview at Calvin Klein went really well and the assistant manager told me I could definitely expect a second interview with the manager and most likely get hired before the weekend is through. Huzzah, another store I know nothing about and own nothing from!
Hey guess what? ( Collapse )