- 00:37 tweetphoto.com/31789852 @ThatKevinSmith That's awesome! #
- 01:29 Overheard: Texts with Kristy - Me: How are things up there? I think I am melting. Kristy: It's melting... tumblr.com/xred3ujuq #
- 01:35 Dear male idiots on the internet: females are not on the internet solely to webcam with strangers. Stop asking. #
- 01:35 (99% of those idiots do not believe that I am using a messenger client that does not support cams, because they see me as using their client #
- 12:32 I'm so glad my cat likes to sink her claws into my back while I'm sitting. #
- 14:57 I favorited a YouTube video -- How to trick people into thinking you're good looking youtu.be/OYpwAtnywTk?a #
- 20:43 i found lobster-flavoured chips....pictures forthcoming #
- 21:40 @meannejeanne We have ketchup, yes, but the lobster ones I found are imported for the multinational food aisle of the store. Pic shortly #
- 21:41 yfrog.com/bfkmmj LOBSTER FLAVOUR CHIPS #
- 23:01 uuggghhh America's Funniest Home videos song stuck in my head. Yeah, from when @bobsaget still hosted. And guess what? Now you do, too. #
The eighties were known as the Me decade. The nineties have been called the Electronic age. So far, what would you label this decade?
"So far"? Did we skip a fucking decade because the thousands were that fucking shitty? I'll call that decade "the one that got away". The 20s...surprise, included 1920, but not 1930....get it?
So far, this decade has consisted of January, February, and 1/3 of March, so let's call it "that decade that everyone thought still belonged to the previous one and some fucking moron thought it made a good writer's block question".
In other words, what the fuck did this question mean? Is LJ run by illiterates?
I feel bad when i do this in someone's status, but we were having such a nice time until someone IRRELEVANTLY brought circumcision into the conversation.
[eta 2h20m later] she replied, but I'm not even going to check it.
While I was typing out "how did you find my msn..." was when he started video calling me...AFTER I ALREADY TOLD HIM I WAS GETTING READY TO LEAVE I HAVE MY GODDAMN RUBBER BOOTS ON. I screwed up my sentence, declined the call, then asked my question. Then, he signed out. How mysterious~